All Rights Reserved 2020. ShawnSharma.com
We hate unsolicited commercial email (UCE), also known as spam and junk mail, and you probably do too. as much as you do.
That’s why we are 100% compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial email laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe. Simply click the unsubscribe link to be removed from our database.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with your inquiry.
TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE
1. Compensation And Benefits To Those Who Provide Testimonials. Some of the testimonialists on this site receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Others may have received complimentary material, products or services in exchange for a review. To the best of our knowledge, we believe these testimonials represent honest and unbiased opinions.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of "success story" or "case study" testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service. We are happy to furnish this information upon request. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you can assume that results achieved by these individuals are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the subjects who choose to participate are giving their honest opinions. If you're not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a "success story"/"case study”, you may email us for documentation or clarification.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS
1. You must implement all strategies taught in the course or program. You must watch all training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the course or program. The course's content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. You must show documented proof that you have completed the course and tracked your results or progress as indicated in the course. Each course or training program consists of videos, slideshows, and other training materials and you must complete all modules AND take action steps on actionable activities as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund. You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund.
2. You must leverage our world class support team for assistance. We care about our students, clients and customers. If there are any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or anything that arises that is preventing you from achieving results, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You must show documented proof that you have tried emailing with your questions and concerns AT LEAST once before requesting a refund and we will check our records to see how the situation was handled.
3. You must document all of the proof you perform in a Google Doc or other shareable document, including when you performed the action. It is imperative that you document this data in the Google Doc immediately after you perform each requirement listed above, because Google will track when you made updates to the document, and this is how we will know that you met the requirements in the time allotted. We want you to have success with an of our programs and courses, therefore you must start implementing what we've taught you within 7 days of your purchase. You must document your activities and, if within the refund period, decide you wish to stop using the program and get a refund, provide us with all of this documentation before requesting a refund.
You must contact us within 7 days of the expiration date of your guarantee notifying us you will be submitting a refund request and have your documentation ready for review. No exceptions. Descriptor will appear on your statement as 'UAGLLC8174497643'
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money as you complete our programs..
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn and should not be construed as actual income you earn; there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income, but it is entirely possible and you may even earn more.
3. There is no guarantee that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email email@example.com). All statements and examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating any type of business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not necessarily generate a significant amount of income for you and that you could significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should do your own due diligence to evaluate any services and/or products presented on this website, including consulting with business partners and qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website. You also agree that we are not responsible for any income you do not earn or any financial losses you incur as a result of using our programs or services.
4670 Amesbury Drive Unit 02-2309 Dallas, TX, USA
LEGAL NOTICES & CONTACT US
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org ◙ (347) 770-6175
Copyright 2020 Shawn Sharma. All Rights Reserved.